Head Shot!

Head Shot!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

action words

PENDING DELETION
Believe nothing that I say.










Greetings!
I am Agent Wraith.
I am the GREATEST RLSH EVER.
Through my will I have wrought a grand and wonderful vision, one of HOPE and PEACE and LOVE and HAPPINESS!

hadyougoing

No,no,no,no,no, NO!!

Insanity, ladies and gentlemen.
In.sanity.


| surmise it's possible, that somewhere there exists a reality where Zapata Wraith is alive and well and possessed (HA!) of a pleasant, perhaps even a cordial disposition.
Polite even.


oh.
wait.

I remember that guy. Sundays he would hunker down in his lair and terrorize Crossfire with polite yet annoying platitudes. Twice.



this is time travel.
THIS is TIME travel?
Inconsistency.
Incongruous.
 or
is
 it?

Multitudes or microcosms?
infinity?
ad naseum?

The escalation. yes, we talked about this.

Krampocalyptic Coalescence?
Pfft. I've been sto.ck.pil.ing wea.p.ons for decades.
I've been ar.med and dan.gerous since I was alive.

Supersuits.
It ain't Iron Man, it ain't Batman*, it just wishes it WAS the Punisher.
Or Joker.
Yes. Joker.
Armies of jokers.

It's insanity!
Joker 'technically' corners the market on straight-psycho wack-job nuttery, sometimes pandering to burn the world for the LULZ.
An army though? Joker is an alpha. And there is always a BIGGER fish.

Take note, inmates.
Things will go bust.
And then fish will be on the line.
And the next thing that goes bust will be fish butthole.
This colored text sponsored in part by Milk Chickens™.
"Milk Chickens™, Put them on your penis!"**

And teams. TEAMS!
likegroups
EVERYWHERE!
Let me be on your team! I'm on your team!
I AM YOUR TEAM!

The Second Amendment's arms are building mass. Now patrols.
What's next?
'Witnessing'?
Door-to-door preaching of exploits and the necessities of hood vigilantism?
Signatures for petitions for betterment of society?

Donations?
Volunteers?
Subjugation?
Sound
familiar
?
(this was removed for several years in fear of starting such a practice, now that it's common, the fear is all yours)


Options?
I've narrowed it down to roughly two.

be enslaved

or

die

There was a time you could have at least tortured yourself with the bliss of Utopian Playlands.
It's the big picture, Waldolf.
These rebels, these revolutionaries, such imaginations!
In direct opposition!
Against the current.

I don't gots no book smarts uh no genius, but I no its gotta be harder to turn an error around then jest guidin it a little to the left or right.

You could think to better yourself and perhaps turn the planet around from it's inevitable slag-state fit for nothing except your extinction, we know that's not going to happen, you lazy hippie. I would get one more henchman and the world would be a lifeless husk.. all according to.. uh.. nevermind.
You could think to better yourself and maybe one of these so-called villainous organizations will actually DO SOMETHING, like shanghai you into service and servitude at the front of their attack legion and you will die a glorious death.. nah. lazy hippies.

Or you could kill yourself.
It might be a great option.
INSTANT SERVITUDE!

What?



Elementary orchestration of genius or imbecilic blathering of nonsoncery?

-Agent Wraith







p.s. itsnotfunnyitssadreallywantmoretime












p.p.s. mobilizing





p.p.s.  youdontwanttonowwhativeseenorwhereivebeen


*Oddly on this black sabbath, Ozzy has sung the words 'Iron Man' and 'war machine'. A disdain for DC perhaps with his treatment of flying rats aside, I'm just gibbering. #craigyferg

**You see, I knew this was bad when I said it the third and fourth times, but it bears repeating another million or so.  I -know- it was a joke when it was said.  I know.  Who comes up with this SHIT?







heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment