Last night was amazing!
Thank you for tuning in, I'm glad we were able to share.
If you were not able to call in, you missed some great work.
I can't believe the SPECIAL GUESTS.
I had no idea they were going to call in. I swear.
Congratulations to Wilmer Dalimacken from Utah who won.
I don't know how you did it, Wilmer.
Your 'device' is in the mail. lol
It was an experiment, really. We took the concept of the show and ran with it.
I pretended to be a supervillain with an internet broadcast.
I appreciate the artificial support, canned laughter, and grudgingly polite guests on my fictionally fetid fabrication. Considering that I play every part.. because I AM ONE GUY.. my tasks are laborious and ironically satisfying.
Role playing CAN BE FUN!!!
Maybe I'll take things too far (AS PER MY NATURE) and dress up! Next time, I'll be in a suit of armor at your parent's house.
Roll to save against DEATH.
I guess it's a shame. I'm only a roleplayer. If you think about it, I play all the roles, so I really should be considered the storyteller. He-who-makes-shit-up. Also known as a LIAR.
I'm not a not-so-super supervillain terrorist bent on eradicating all humans in an insane attempt to save the planet. I just play one on the internet.
But..
wouldn't it be weird..
if i actually was??
Like..
you know..
insane?
-AW
What? You thought I was going to say supervillain?
Pfft. There's no such thing as a SUPERVILLAIN.
NO. SUCH. THING.
No comments:
Post a Comment