Head Shot!

Head Shot!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

CALAMITY CLAUSE

And by that you know I'm serious.
For serious.
If this must be explained to the group outside the group of groups within the group, let it be said by someone else. I invoke it now as opposed to after. There will be things to see in 2012.
Least of all is Sheepaggeddon.

There's so MANY GROUPS! Is there an option to opt out of being put into groups?
Man, I hate Facebook.

'Friends'.
Bleh.

And the EYE.  Not that one. The big brother one.
You know, always watching.
Like a reality tv show.

Several snipes were fired simply on the basis that they do not exist.
Any casualties are to be listed as 'Collateral Damage'.

The number 11 will play a significant roll in the near future.

Coming soon, tables turned!
Christians EAT Lions!!

Now, I have some filming to do.. crappy camera and all.*

-Agent Wraith
*Adobe Premiere? ADOBE PREMIER?! HA! I can't figure out how to work Minesweeper and you want me to muck with Adobe Premier? Opening a rift through which entropic energies are allowed to oscillate would be easier.

1 comment: