Head Shot!

Head Shot!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Define: Villain

Have we not been through this?
Go back, you will see, if you're alcohol soaked brain can figure that out.
Let me redefine, explain, extort, and more.
Wait, nope.
I don't make plans.
Villains don't make plans.

I'm not RLSV.
You can keep that title.
There are those with it, whether self-appointed or forced upon them, who hold it with greater esteem than I could ever dream to live (or die) up to.

I am Agent Wraith.
You're not.

It is preposterous to think that any One of you could hope to understand the level on which my brain operates. I can't figure it out, either. I'm not being condescending. You may have a good (evil) idea, but you really have none. Not a single clue.

All my rants.
All my rambling.
Was for nothing.

You have nothing.

No one is worse off for it.
You know that.
If you don't, I'm sure you will tell yourself whatever you need to sleep at night.

I define nothing.
You can stop now.

There will be no more plans.

This is the end.





-Agent Wraith

p.s. World Events.. you will see. Just open your EYE.

2 comments:

  1. Agent Wraith,

    Your rants, your contributions, have never been for nothing. They have helped shaped Villainy. And Villainy is always changing.

    You know - there are subgroups under the umbrella of Villainy. There are RLSV, Henchmen, (There should be) Minions, MetaVillains, Fourth Estaters (though they won't call themselves that), Class 3 Moving Targets, Villainesses, why can't there be Ghosts? Ghosts are Evil! You could be the first to establish the ___ (land of ghosts) - or the hereafter. An Evil idea and some presentation, and you could find yourself and your organization "haunted".

    James Cradock!

    -Lord Malignance
    (Baron Terror is STILL a better Lord Malignance than One is. And our Fong is almost "dead" on.)

    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my Facebook note for more ranting.
    Thank you, Lord Malignance!

    I will think on this and BE better for it.

    ReplyDelete