Things are not looking good.
They (indeed) are looking absolutely
evil
If anyone has been paying attention, you will have noticed a definitive turn..
perhaps, for the worst. I'm not as may places as I used to be and the little that I get around to has me sleeping on my feet.
Or floating.
whatever.
You obviously DON'T GET IT.
Someone once said something along the lines (bah! I HATE BEING CRYPTIC, more on this later) that some of us in 'villainy' are just representing a 'viewpoint', that it's some sort of 'artistic impression'. Of course it's a view point. Duh. 'Artistic'? I could run off a dozen names right now (all VILLAINOUS) of artists and their chosen craft. Of course it's artistic. Villains would suffer nothing less.
Now, I say this with the implication that all villains are of one breed; the elite, the high score board. But they are not (I disagree with 'All Men Are Created Equal'; not the equal rights interpretation, just the 'equal' part. If you are born without sight, or eyes, you are NOT equal. You might be able to make up for it.. but, no, not equal. You should get this. I won't waste any more of your time. Not.) equal. Villains (in current circles) are a fractious and flaky lot. They have underhanded dealings with underlings, under table passes to their subordinates, back room meetings, secreted Town Halls, clandestine conferences, etc. Villains rarely trust, rarely befriend, and even rarer is love.
Not because villains don't have that response (some do), mostly trust issues. Can't let anyone in.
Keep in mind I said 'Villains Are Not Equal'.
As I speed down the abyss, flanked by rotten spectres of long forgotten loved-ones, I begin to realize the folly of it all. Maybe it's just catharsis talking. Does anyone else wonder if it's MORE than funding that's ceased space-flights? Is there something less sinister to think about? More sinister (APOPHIS)?
Is this the destiny we create?
Is this the reality I wanted to bring you?
It's almost time now.
Soon, there will come a reckoning.
The Harrowing.
Agent Wraith
p.s. If you haven't been paying attention, that's fine too. I'm not the kind of ghost that rubs it in your face, screaming 'I told you so!'.
Or am I?
I would call shenanigans on your "town hall" statement, but then I realized that we do indeed have secret meetings, of which I have been a part of more than a few.
ReplyDeleteAs I recall, so were you.
There ARE reasons to keep secrets. Even from each other. But, in my opinion, FACE-to-FACE dealings should be done with an honest hand.
ReplyDelete