Head Shot!

Head Shot!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5

My henchmen.
I love my henchmen.

I feel it necessary to divulge some information (again).
Every year (around this time), we (all my subordinates and I) gather to celebrate the anniversary of my death.

What?

It reminds me of the sacrifices that I have made (being murdered) in my effort to reclaim this planet once and for all.  It allows us (my henchmen) to understand the path I have chosen (forced) to walk and the road they may (must) forge for themselves one day.

With recent events, it will be fitting.. We (my henchmen) will light the funeral pyres and cast those who sacrificed themselves for the cause.  The USPS will no longer be able to wage open-war with my forces here in Mexico.

Blackhole: 26 completely dead, 7 mostly dead, 12 wounded, and 1 Howitzer. The completely dead are completely useless now; extremities mangled beyond repair. Some of them no longer have limbs.  None listed among them can be scavenged.  The mostly dead are going back into the Hench-pool and will serve once again under my banner.

Lord Malignance: I hope you didn't send any henchmen during the siege.  If so, I apologize.  They are completely dead now.  Again.  My bad.

Now for the US Border Patrol.  But, I believe I have found a way around that as well.
Does anyone know the origin of Super-maa.a....er... uh, you know.  Big blue tights, red cape.. spit curl (I guess that excludes you, you bare headed man-beast!)?
Once you have dialed that in.. are you seeing where I'm going with this?

The missiles are ready.  My henchmen are ready.
Don't worry about them dying.. half of them are already dead.
Why can't I get 'It's Raining Men' out of my head all of a sudden?

Anywho, my 'Death Day' is close.. and the henches wanted to give me a present early.
Say goodbye, British Columbia.


And here's my gift to you.
I keep this just to remind me of what I lost.. and gained that fateful night.

Peace on earth.
And I mean.. that when all you humans are gone.. there will finally be peace.
Peace all over the world!
Heh. Peace.
Pieces.
Some over here.. some over there..

No comments:

Post a Comment