Well, it's beginning to look alot like Christmas around here.
I would rather stick to the tradition my family always had; tossing me in the corner and feeding me with a slingshot. Christmas brought treasured gifts; bruises, wounds, lost teeth. Ma' and Pa' Wraith were too kind.
They didn't grow themselves quite the bastard son they had hoped for.
Nope.
Done grown'd them a 'throwback'.
This year, I believe Christmas has some menial support through the newest of our employees. They stand vigilant against the biting cold, ringing that stupid bell. I like the color scheme, their outlook on devastating humankind, and their overall negligence in the face of hiring the 'goon squad'.
My army is my salvation.
This upcoming year, I plan to take things back to basics. I've been having meetings of all kinds, filling out paperworks, getting my faxes together and even sent out a few encrypted morse code messages. I don't think I paid too much attention to where they were sent.. or what was in them.. so. Yeah.
Basics. Right.
Make sense.
That's been my apparent problem as of late. Make sense.
I say I'm 'evil'. I say I'm a 'villain'. But, what have I done? What have I done to prove my evil?
Prove. Prove I'm evil.
.
Really?
Aaaaaaaanyways.
I would like to welcome the growing number to the organizations roster list of things.. henchmen.. people. I've had numerous submissions in response to Attn: Henchmen Wanted!
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxA4FHoBpmo
Just in case you didn't catch it.
I'm going through them all, honest. Be patient. I'm thinking of a Top 10...
But I don't want to get too 'Letterman'.
I met some seriously funny people, some strange, and some really strange. But, so far, I like this process.
Perhaps we will let it run to infinity and let you send responses and submissions forever.
Ooh. Can't wait for YouTube to turn all Capitalist.
Cha-ching. $ $ $
I also brought some new 'henches', even one I had to hire.
And by 'hire', I mean actually pay.
Not just conscript; I believe some have termed it 'shanghai'? You know? When you put a bag over their head and whack 'em on the base of the.. what?
Anyways, I'll be introducing some of my immediate subordinates.. probably by the time Claus gets here.
Speaking of subordinates, I'm sure some of you are wondering about Franklin.
I don't know why. That sneaky little booger has caused more trouble than he was worth.
Regardless, I found the potential within him.. he is doing just fine.
Although, he does smell a bit more.
The things you can do with Necromancy and Science.
Look it up.
I will possibly write more in the next coming days, expect a video update soon, and will have pictures of the madness that is my life. Well, unlife. Whatever you want to call it.
Before I forget, here's wishing you all very prosperous days in 2011. Work hard, play hard, and make every last moment count.
You never know what tomorrow may bring. Or if there is even a tomorrow. Or if you'll end up a shade of your former self.
Or just a shade.
Excellent goals! And henchmen and minions? Best luck with them - sometimes cruelty is necessary.
ReplyDeleteChristmas, a time of hopefully getting everything you hoped for locked in a room awaiting for when they will be useful.
ReplyDelete